This 2019 Volkswagen Amarok was coated from new but was recently damaged by hail and repaired under insurance. During the repair process, panels are wiped with solvents and polished to prep the vehicle for the customer, removing the coating.
It underwent a full paint correction to remove any defects, waxes or sealants and a full coating of all exterior paintwork with GTechniq Crystal Serum Light to protect it over the next 5 or so years.
- Pressure wash agitation
- Decontaminate and scrub tyres, wheels
- Scrub underguards
- Clean door jambs & seals
- Embedded contaminant removal - clay
- Scratch-free contact wash
- Light paint polishing & spot correction
- Polish with Rupes Medium Wool Pad + Sonax Perfect Finish
- Paint prep with GTechniq Panel Wipe
- Paintwork protection - GTechniq Crystal Serum Light
- Plastics protection - GTechniq Crystal Serum Light
- Tyres - NV Onyx satin tyre gel